Thursday, October 15, 2009

Runner's Almanac - Day 61, What's the Deal with City of Angels?

I have been told that the City of Angels Half-Marathon is a great local race in December, and one that many Leggers participate in. The website has remained static since September with fallen promises of updates. Last I check, the site is still not functioning. I hear good things about this race. And now that the LA Marathon will not be going through downtown (sobs), at least the City of Angels Half will do that part of our city justice. So what's the deal? I'm still planning on doing this race, but if it doesn't happen this year, the inaugural LA County Half-Marathon is also on my horizon. Their website is fully functioning. Although considering its the inaugural, I wonder who the pictured runners are on their website. But hey, Pomona deserves to be included in an LA race, don't they?

Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment